Located in Jefferson Twp, Section 21, at the southwest corner of 300E and 275N, No. 4 was built in 1883. Some of its students were sent to nearby Rehoboth when overflows occurred. The building no longer stands.
Left to Right Front row: Don Bortner, Helen Knafel, Harry Bogner, Tom Summers, Jackie Summers, JoAnn Cory, Laura Dilts.
Second row: Bill Juif, Beulah Leitch, Marion Leitch, Doris York, Paul Brumbaugh.
Third row: Bill Rosenogle, Bill Steffey, Teacher Ruth Fox, Earlan Bogner.
Contributed by Harold and Martha Bushong