Constructed in 1876 at the corner of Hickory and South Streets, it was demolished and replaced in 1969. It served as Albion's school until 1922 when a new schoolhouse complete with gymnasium was built. From 1923 until 1969, it was an industrial plant where overalls and later wooden novelties were made.
Albion High School Students 1915
Front Row: Jane Eagles, Beulah Webster, Luetta Kuhn, Ruth Skinner, Mary Singrey, Calve Rallihan, Mildred Reed, Margaret Spencer,
Blanche Forker, Naomi Foote.
Back Row: Donald Netz, Glenwood Brumbaugh, Forrest Beck.